Melco brings the best of both worlds together with our hybrid casement windows, which feature a rigid PVC fusion-welded multi-chamber frame and extruded aluminum on the exterior surface. This ingenious combination ensures rigidity and superior energy efficiency thanks to the non-conducting properties of PVC.
Performance and benefits
- PVC frame with extruded aluminum extension for greater rigidity
- Sash in the insulated part of the wall
- Welded PVC sash with extruded aluminum on the exterior
- Double-glazed sealed units with a width of 7/8"
- Easy to operate, corrosion-resistant, glass can be cleaned from the inside
- Triple weather-strip
- Standard multipoint locking system
- Interior screen with flap for enhanced protection against mosquito
- Hidden (coex) sealing joints
- Broad range of colours available
Forced entry F2