A fibreglass door is a high-performance door. It features a very hard surface that is both extremely impact-resistant and weather-resistant.
Injected polyurethane foam enhances the heat-preserving performance of fibreglass doors.
Fibreglass doors are available in a silky-smooth finish or wood-grain texture.
Performance and benefits
- Resistant to impacts, splitting, cracking, scratching and warping
- Option of smooth finish, tinted wood-grain texture, or factory-painted
- Wood laminate contour to ensure stability
- Lower door is made with high-performance composite materials for
resistance to rotting
- Kiln-dried pine frame for greater stability
- Compression polyethylene weather-strip provides flexibility and
- Wood-reinforced extruded aluminum threshold
Air and water: can/cgsb/82.5/m.88